Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ornaments...My New Found Obsession!!!



I was black Friday shopping at Khols and I spotted an adorable owl ornament. This little stuffed owl ornament has started my obsession with ornaments. Since then I bought three Disney ornaments. I kept one for myself and the others are gifts for my friends.

My friends and family keep asking what I want for Christmas and all I want to tell them are ornaments. I am looking to start a collection of meaningful ornaments that will glisten up my tree. I have always wanted to have the tree that's in the Barbie nutcracker movie with the beautiful glistening ornaments that all have a story behind them. The memories of that dream have finally pushed me over into a world of glass, plastic, and metal ornaments that have an intricacy so detailed its impeccable.

My mother convinced me to wait til after Christmas is over to buy all the ornaments on my list because they will be so much cheaper. So my excitement will not be finished after opening all my presents because I'm heading to the store the next day to pick up all the ornaments that are left.

 I love all the Disney ornaments because they remind me of my childhood at Disneyland or watching classic movies with all my stuffed animals surrounding the television. All these Disney ornaments make me want to get a Disneyland pass again.

If you find any ornaments you think I would like email me!


1 comment:

  1. Hello!,
    I think that is adorable, my obsession isn't as normal as your I collect knifes and stuff. ha-ha. But if I were to collect ornaments I would seriously go all out on Alice in wonderland ha-ha!!! Keep up on collecting I understand how happy it can make a person. :)

    ReplyDelete