This past Summer my best friend Kassy convinced me to join the Green Valley swim team. I was completely opposed to the idea until my other friend Alicia said she would join if I did to. Hesitant at first because of the early hours of practice but I soon agreed. My summer was filled with practice from 8:00-9:30 every morning and swim meets all day Saturday. I have always loved swimming; every chance I had I was in the water. My parents used to call me a fish because even when we were on vacation and my parents were out doing various activities I would be at back at the condo in the pool. Sadly my Huntington Beach house doesn't have a pool and for a while my passion was subsided. Fortunately, because Kassy influenced me to join Green Valley Swim Team again I was able to relive my passion for swim all over again. Going back to Swim was hard at first but eventually the conditioning became easier. Swimming also brought me closer to my best friends Kassy and Alicia because we would always hang out after swim. If I didn't join swim my Summer would have been filled with lazy days were nothing was accomplished. Instead Swim filled my summer with memories that I will not forget I am so glad I joined the Green Valley Swim Team.
No comments:
Post a Comment