The all amazing Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Carl's Jr. Ahhh where do I start! My best friend and I were starving and decided to go to Carl's Jr. and we only had $3.00 in our pockets. We ran through the menu to find that we couldn't afford anything except for the $1.00 Spicy Chicken Sandwich. Reluctantly we both ordered it. Since we both don't like mayonnaise and tomato we decided to order it plain.
My first bite into sandwich was quite dry so I put some ketchup on it. After my new adjustment I bit again. The spicy bursts quenched my thirst yet I hungered for more. Both of us sat fully satisfied by this one dollar sandwich. If you happen to have a couple of extra bucks you can amp up your order with some fry's and a drink for two dollars extra.
Go to Carl's Jr. now I promise you will be satisfied by this spicy sandwich. For only a dollar you can satisfy yourself to an amazing lunch. I warn you though they are addicting.
Go to Carl's Jr. now I promise you will be satisfied by this spicy sandwich. For only a dollar you can satisfy yourself to an amazing lunch. I warn you though they are addicting.
No comments:
Post a Comment