It hit me. All the stress came flowing in at once when I found out my friend got her acceptance letter to a school that I applied to.
Immediately I checked my email. Why haven't I received mine!!! Oh no maybe I haven't gotten it because I'm going to be rejected. All these thoughts rushed though my mind.
I talked to my mom about my confusion. She told me earlier that day she had talked to my friends mom about the acceptance and how she turned in her application as soon as the application was available. I was so relived but still anxious to receive my own acceptance.
Every day I check my email constantly just waiting to be at peace with my life. I'm more worried about getting my email then the upcoming school finals. I am so excited to be done with high school and move onto my life in college. Although, it may be odd being away from parents at first I know it will be easy to get used to.
I am crossing my fingers I will get the email at the end of this week so I can continue day dreaming about my future life. It seems like this is a never ending wait for something I already know I'm going to be accepted for. However, I can't know for sure until it is here in front of me.
Every day I check my email constantly just waiting to be at peace with my life. I'm more worried about getting my email then the upcoming school finals. I am so excited to be done with high school and move onto my life in college. Although, it may be odd being away from parents at first I know it will be easy to get used to.
I am crossing my fingers I will get the email at the end of this week so I can continue day dreaming about my future life. It seems like this is a never ending wait for something I already know I'm going to be accepted for. However, I can't know for sure until it is here in front of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment