If you don't know what Pinterest is you should give it a try. It’s a bunch online pictures that have links to recipes, wedding ideas clothes, pretty much anything you can have an interest in. I have learned some interesting things from what I have posted and I must say that I think my fashion sense been better sense I joined.
I think Pinterest is best for its wedding ideas. If you are engaged or just want to think about your future dream wedding its the perfect site. I'm turning 17 this next week and I'm for sure not getting married anytime soon. Any age can use Pinterest; I follow my mom's friends and grandmas who post great things.
There are also lots of ideas on how to save MONEY and things you can learn like how to make your own detergent. Some of my favorite Pinterest pages are on DIY (do it yourself) projects, beauty and hair, nails, my style, my dream home, pretty pictures, wedding ideas, and things that make me laugh.
Check out my Pinterest page http://pinterest.com/bubblisous07/
I assure you will love it and if you don't right away don't give up! I was skeptical at first but it will grow on you and you will be so much more knowledgeable.
I have been wondering what Pinterest was for awhile now and by your description it seems really helpful. I think I might check it out now and see what it's about for myself.
ReplyDelete