Recently my friend took me out for Pho for my birthday. I was very skeptical and scared to try it. First off I am a very picky eater and I heard from friends that there was guts and eyeballs in their soup.
I took a chance and agreed to going out. Waiting in line I was freaking out (what was I going to order!!). My friend Breanna and I sat down and I let her order first. Not knowing what to get I asked to get the same but with white meat.
I was very surprised when it came because it looked like regular soup. I was expecting something different. Something shocking.
They probably realized I was having trouble with the chop stick because they later brought me a fork. Yes, I know it's lame that I don't know how to use chop sticks but its on my to do learning list.
The soup was delicious! It left me feeling very light but full at the same time, Thanks to my friend Breanna I tried a new food that I now absolutely love.
If your scared to try Pho take a chance and try it. What have you got to loose. It' inexpensive and tastes amazing. Ask around and make sure you try it at a reputable place that way you don't get any mysterious floaties in your soup. Eww.
No comments:
Post a Comment